Wi-Fi eduroam dla pracowników i studentów UW
edu-cation roam-ing is a world-wide project to provide wireless access to students and researchers. Users of the project have wireless internet access in all participating organisations, without the need to reconfigure anything.
Instructions for selected OS (in polish):
Frequently asked questions:
- I’m using a different OS than listed above. Can I use eduroam on my device?
- eduroam works fine on most modern PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. You need to configure the connection with parameters that are presented in the next question.
- What are the specific parameters of eduroam ?
- Security Type: 802.1x
- EAP protocol type: PEAP
- Authentication: WPA2-Enterprise (WPA2)
- Internal Authentication (Phase 2) : MSCHAPv2
- Encryption: AES (CCMP)
- Can I trust eduroam certificate?
- Please verify that the fingerprint (SHA1) matches – 8C:5D:F5:9D:A9:B0:88:E1:A7:46:63:B5:53:5D:B0:07:9D:23:B3:A8
- Download public certificate
- My eduroam connection is still not working, who can help me?
- Please contact your IT departament
- What is the WiFi range of eduroam ?
- How to delete eduroam profile?