WiFi on conferences
Division of Computer Networks can deliver dedicated wireless network for use at conferences.
To secure the service submit the relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference venue: (e.g. Old Library room 1,2,3, AMAX hall A, B,C )
- Conference date: (Single date, or time brackets for multi-day events).
- Suggested network name: (e.g.: UW-KONFERENCJA)
- Suggested network password: (e.g.: KONFERENCJA2011). Has to consist of no less than 8 characters.
- Contact to person responsible for conference: (mobile/email)
- Approximate number of attendees.
- After submitting the above mentioned information a response will be sent, confirming the availibility of the service on chosen dates.
IMPORTANT: To set up the wireless network, the information has to be submitted at least two working days before the planned conference, and it has to be sent from university e-mail account.
To secure additional wired and wireless network access for the conference please contact email@example.com with any additional details.